This gives you an overview of everything we offer at our Rosa Grand.
Located in the heart of Milan's historical district, a few steps from Il Duomo Cathedral and Via Montenapoleone, the Rosa Grand has extended its capacity by opening a new aisle and moving its grand entrance to Piazza Fontana. The Rosa Grand has been completely renovated, keeping the traditional bedrooms but bringing the whole hotel into the 21st century with a whole new wing of rooms and suites. The façade is a fine example of tasteful restoration and the resulting tableau is a highly evocative combination of stunning Italian design and architecture.
With 327 rooms and suites, the Rosa Grand is the largest hotel in the city's historical centre. All rooms offer Starhotels' renowned Italian hospitality, featuring the exceptionally comfortable Starbed and à la carte pillow service. The newest rooms and suites exude glamour: oak wooden flooring, encaustic style walls, gold-leaf lamps, leather poufs in vibrant colors and the pink-themed photographs by Maurizio Galimberti.
Lounge & Bar
Elegant and modern, the Grand Lounge & Bar is ideal for a relaxing break, reading a good book, enjoying a glass of wine or listening to some music during cocktail hours.
Restaurant and Bar
The city's first "business breakfast" bar in our hotel boutique in Milan serves "à la carte" breakfasts in a multi-purpose space. In the evening, enjoy your favourite cocktail, glass of Champagne or finger food.
A landmark in the city's gastronomic food map, Roses restaurant offers contemporary cuisine combining local Milanese traditions with innovative recipes. Not to be missed is the Sunday Brunch, from 12.30 to 3.00pm all year.
The Club Lounge is sumptuously decorated with oak flooring, mirrors and fabric panels and original appliques in an impressive symmetrical display. A state-of-the-art fitness room is available for guest to work out and unwind.
The open-style, multi-functional congress facilities include 8 meeting rooms, seating from 30 to 300 people up to a total of 734. Three of these rooms are connected by mobile partitions that disappear to create over 300 sqm (3229 sqft) of high technology space for various event solutions. The Roses restaurant and library-lounge provide an ideal venue for dinners and cocktail parties.
The Rosa Grand can be found at Piazza Fontana, 3 - 20122, Milano.
From the station
- Milano Centrale Train Station (5 km away), take the Metro Yellow Line in the direction of San Donato and alight at the Duomo stop.
From the highway
- A1 Milano/Roma highway and the A4 Milano/Venezia highway (10 km), take the Tangenziale Est (East bypass road) to the Viale Forlanini exit and drive towards the centro (city centre) to our hotel downtown Milan.
-From the A8 Milano Laghi highway (10 km), exit Milano, travel towards the centro (city centre).
-From the A7 Milano/Genova highway (10 km), exit Milano, travel towards the centro (city centre).
From the airport
- Linate Airport (12 km) take a bus from the terminal towards Corso Europa and alight here for our hotel downtown Milan.
- Malpensa Airport (50 km), take the shuttle bus to the Stazione Centrale.
- Orio al Serio Airport (50 km), take the bus to the Stazione Centrale.
From the Fiera (Fairgrounds)
- Fieramilanocity (Fairgrounds - 8 km), take the Metro Red Line towards Sesto FS to the Duomo stop, around the corner from our hotel downtown Milan.
- From the New Fiera Complex (Fairgrounds - 10 km), take the Metro Red Line towards Sesto FS to the Duomo stop. Turn right in Piazza Fontana.
- Full American buffet breakfast
- Roses restaurant
- Tar.Tar Restaurant & Bar
- Grand Lounge & Bar
- Fitness room
- Pillowmania (choice of your favourite pillow)
- My Starbeauty toiletries
- Safety Deposit box in every room and at reception
- Limo service and Valet parking
- Wi-Fi Internet service available throughout the whole hotel: 1 hour free
- Wii Fit Nintendo
- Les Clefs d'Or concierge service
- 8 Meeting rooms
- Largest meeting room up to 300 seats
- Golf (20 minutes)